“You can either do something about your situation or you can sit back and wait for divine intervention. Frankly, I haven’t seen too many business miracles lately.
~ Jeffrey Summers
Whether you are a lean start-up or an established leader in your market, some part of your business is going to need a little outside help from time to time – market insight, deep subject-matter knowledge or operational know-how – from an expert with successful experience. An experienced independent consultant with deep, fluent knowledge of a particular topic can be a much faster, cost-effective and ultimately more efficient option for most businesses.
SHG’s unique blend of successful operational experience and subject-matter expertise make us the ideal consulting partner for your next project, strategy meeting, audit or executive retreat. Services range from 30-minute phone briefings and light advisory to long term program implementation and project management.
Businesses Served: Independent/Chain/Franchise, Restaurants/Foodservice, Hotels/Travel, Leisure, Retail. Agencies, Associations, Not-For-Profits, Resorts. Sports Facilities and more…
What’s the difference between a Coaching solution and a Consulting solution?
In a Coaching Solution – you (or your team) do the work. I will guide, Coach, train and support your efforts to make the changes necessary for you to take either yourself or your business to the next level.
In a Consulting Solution – we do the work for you (or your team). You may not have the time or the inclination to do things on your own. In that situation we analyze the work to be done, agree on the scope of the work and then do the work necessary to bring about the change you need to take place to get your business to the next level.
Our Best Work Includes:
- New Restaurant & Hotel Openings
- The Sale & Purchase of a Business
- Marketing Strategies
- Hourly, Management and Executive Staffing
- Social Business Design & Management
- Community Outreach
- Cause Marketing Initiatives
- Menu Development
- 2nd Unit/ Market Development
- Lease Negotiations
- Layout & Design Issues
- Site Location & Analysis
- Branding Strategy
- Business Audits
- Retail Sales Opportunities
- Market Research
- Operational Issues
- FF&E Sourcing, Layout & design
- Vendor Negotiations
- Service Analysis
- Loyalty Program Development
- Technology Design & Management
How We Can Help
At its heart, business development is all about figuring out how fundamental forces can be combined together to create opportunities for growth.
I’ve spent the best part of 33+ years building successful hospitality businesses. But I’m never surprised at the failure rates for our industries: 24% of you will go out of business in your first year – 76% by year three.
Why? It all boils down to this: The operator did not know what he didn’t know. And it killed his business.
We have spent decades successfully honing our abilities and experience to understand how to create/build/manage/lead great hospitality businesses. We can help you design, finance, build, staff, train, create, market, and duplicate a successful hospitality business.
Our intense, professional programs can make a tremendous impact on your business by focusing on the fundamentals:
- Perspective – Build your vision into a long-term success from the beginning.
- People – Attract, hire, grow and retain world-class talent.
- Performance – Systems and process design and implementation.
- Products – Create the best tactics to use in rounding out your businesses sales potential.
- Profits – Build sales and profits through a focus on creating steady long-term success. Create a more profitable and effective brand presence in the eyes, minds and hearts (and wallets) of your community.
Where does your opportunity lie?
[nz_btn text=”Let’s Talk” link=”http://jeffreysummers.com/contact-form/” target=”_self” icon=”” animate=”false” animation_type=”ghost” color=”vista_blue” size=”medium” shape=”square” type=”normal” hover_normal=”fill” hover_ghost=”fill” el_class=”” /]