“Very few operators can clearly articulate WHY they do WHAT they do. When I say WHY, I don’t mean to make money— that’s a result. By WHY I mean what is your purpose, cause or value? WHY does your business exist? WHY do you get out of bed every morning? And WHY should anyone care? ~ Jeffrey Summers
The problem with marketing is always the same: While most large chains can afford to partner with the best ad agencies, PR firms, marketing consultants and design studios, most small and mid-sized businesses are forced to make do with smaller, often far less effective alternatives.
To make matters worse, small and mid-sized operations rarely have someone on staff with either the time or (most importantly) the expertise to effectively manage marketing projects from the inside. As a result, small and mid-sized operators routinely find themselves at a disadvantage when it comes to generating revenue.
The question for small and mid-sized operations is twofold:
- Who can we entrust with our marketing needs?
- Where can we go for top notch work that delivers?
Why You Need Help
You don’t need to be an expert to establish a marketing plan: in fact, the first thing you must recognize is that marketing is everybody’s job. It is a philosophy, not a department or a single person’s responsibility.
- You need a marketing strategy for the business or division (catering, banquets, retail sales, 2nd store, etc…) you are currently operating or that you’re about to launch.
- You want someone who understands the big-picture business implications of a marketing program or initiative (including the financial implications) to your business.
- You need to make fundamental decisions about how to brand or re-brand one of your products or services, or your business/company as a whole.
- You want to determine how to get the best return on your marketing dollars.
- You need to gain or recoup market share, or create a stronger competitive position
- You want to know how to connect with your guests on a deeper level.
- Your branding is tired, losing steam, or outdated.
- You know you need more facts (market research) to support a business decision.
- You are launching NEW products or services.
How Our Core Solutions Can Help You
- Build sales and profits by harnessing the power of your brand.
- Align your experiences to the expectations of your Guests.
- Analyze and improve your Guest’s experience in and across all points of contact.
- Develop employee enthusiasm that leads to deeper levels of engagement.
- Design experiences that promote loyalty in your business.
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Voice-of-the-Guest (VoG) Feedback and Analysis
- Mystery Shopping
- Communications Planning
- Multi-Unit Strategies
- New Domestic and International Markets
- Crisis Management
- Cause Marketing
- Online Reservation Systems
- Online Ordering Systems
- Branding & Brand Strategies
- Marketing Plans & Support
- New Business Opening
- PR Solutions
- Local Store Marketing
- Positioning and Messaging
- Strategic Planning
- Market Analysis
- Research and Competitive Analysis
- Social Business Solutions
- Text Messaging Programs
- Email Marketing Programs
- Concept Development
- Retail and In-Store Planning
- New Media Planning
One thing is certain; you can’t expect to stand out from the crowd using the same marketing strategy everyone else does. If you want to transform your business, you need to first transform your marketing and the thinking behind it.
This is about more than just putting butts in your seats or heads in beds; it’s about creating best relationships with your guests, future guests, vendors, staff, menu, operation and anyone else involved in helping you make more money.
Everything we do is considered within the broader context of a complete and seamless marketing strategy, to make sure that all the parts of a marketing program work in coordinated support of each other to maximize their value. We know that everything a business does, the way they do it, and, in many cases, what a business doesn’t do, acts to add to or detract from the unique position in a guest‘s mind.
For an existing business, frequently, staff or management changes, the introduction of a new menu or services, new and different competition or simply the passage of time can cause a businesses protection of its valued brand to decline.
For a new business, how these same factors are leveraged to position yourself in your market, are critical.
We have spent decades successfully honing our abilities and experience to understand how to create/build/manage/lead great hospitality businesses. We can help you design, finance, build, staff, train, create, market, and duplicate a successful hospitality business.
Call us for a free consultation 888-998-8744.
Or use our contact form here…Let’s Talk