More Operators Discovering The Dark Side of Yelp
Owners of some small businesses here say they’ve been pressured by Yelp when the consumer review site’s screening system displays disproportionately negative reviews.
Some Seattle-area businesses say the consumer-review site Yelp isn’t exactly what it claims to be: “Real People. Real Reviews.” Instead, they say, Yelp manipulates how reviews appear to coerce businesses to advertise.
You Have Two Options:
- Grow your business.
- Make excuses.
Our powerful business programs are about helping you and your business master the fundamentals and create positive, long-term opportunity. No other program(s) offers more value with the immediate impact or greater ROI than ours or creates the level of impacting and sustainable change necessary to grow your business.
- Training Culture Vs Learning Culture - February 22, 2015
- Why Did Wendy’s Quit the Breakfast Wars? - December 23, 2014
- What Is The Guest Experience? - October 28, 2014
- What Happened To Critical Thinking? - October 7, 2014
- Social Media Notes: How Not To Tell Your Story - October 6, 2014
- Twitter & Restaurant Marketing: Some Numbers To Ponder - September 29, 2014
- What Kind of Employee Experience Are You Creating? - August 2, 2014
- How Fun Creates Results - July 9, 2014
- TOH: Delusional Process Management Syndrome - April 8, 2014
- The Insanity of Losses - April 3, 2014