SHG Workshops: Social Business
- Practical and cutting-edge information and discussions of current & future social business trends and best practices.
- Two books to be read and discussed for understanding the culture necessary for a successful social business strategy.
- Identifying and outlining social business opportunities for your business and your market.
- Analysis of your existing marketing strategy with the goal of creating comprehensive social tactics to realize the social business opportunities identified.
- Four, monthly, follow-up teleconferences to support your change efforts.
- Working and engaging with some of the most successful business and hotel operators.
- Realize and understand the urgency with which your business must grasp the need to engage your guests on a more social level in order to generate deeper, long-term brand loyalty that outcomes in greater long-term profits.
- Outline what a successful social strategy looks like for you and your business in your marketplace.
- Understand the resources necessary to achieve social business leadership both internally & externally.
- Evolve your thinking and understanding of what a successful social business does.
- Understand and engage with the tools of social business leadership.
- Recalibrate your guest experience to become more value driven for the guest and more profitable for your business.
- Recalibrate the work experience for both staff and management in order to achieve higher levels of performance & profits, combined with significant savings in the cost of doing business.
- Create new and innovative ways of doing business.
- Decrease reliance on price considerations and move to a value-added model.
- Learn from those who have actually done what you need to do.
- Introductions to thought leaders in your industry.
- Create new contacts while building your new community.
- Two books (currently vetting, to be announced)
- Questionnaire to be returned to me
- Specific self-analysis to maximize participation (e.g. identification of goals & objectives, brand strength indicators, social brand audit, etc…)