QFO: Making People Care
Questions From Operators
Q: “What can you do to make people care about delivering best service?”
[Could be service, food, sales, profits, cleanliness, organization, manners, other people, etc…]
You can’t make people care about anything. They have to care about something on their own (values). The only thing you can do with people who don’t care about your business is to replace them with people who will (shared values).
Same goes for motivating people. You don’t motivate people. You can only create an environment in which they are inspired enough to motivate themselves to do best work.
You Have Two Options:
- Grow your business.
- Make excuses.
Our powerful business programs are about helping you and your business master the fundamentals and create positive, long-term opportunity. No other program(s) offers more value with the immediate impact or greater ROI than ours or creates the level of impacting and sustainable change necessary to grow your business.
Call Us Toll Free 888-998-8744 or use the contact form to talk about how we can help you realize an opportunity.
- Training Culture Vs Learning Culture - February 22, 2015
- Why Did Wendy’s Quit the Breakfast Wars? - December 23, 2014
- What Is The Guest Experience? - October 28, 2014
- What Happened To Critical Thinking? - October 7, 2014
- Social Media Notes: How Not To Tell Your Story - October 6, 2014
- Twitter & Restaurant Marketing: Some Numbers To Ponder - September 29, 2014
- What Kind of Employee Experience Are You Creating? - August 2, 2014
- How Fun Creates Results - July 9, 2014
- The SHG Event Calendar For 2014 - April 17, 2014
- TOH: Delusional Process Management Syndrome - April 8, 2014