It is absolutely necessary to create, manage and own your own website (not to be confused with a Facebook page, or a free page on any CMS platform like WordPress or Blogger, etc…). The technology makes it easier for a restaurateur to sell his food in a more engaging way. So for those who own a business, it is also essential to have a gorgeous food website. You can find some of the best designs (we think) made for food website here in our portfolio. They provide you information on the present day menu and the delicious food stuffs available at their business.
They have nicely displayed information on menus, location, reservations, events, offers and history. There are also food sites that are very attractive letting you feel the taste of food right from the website. Cookie sites are animated food sites giving you information on cookies, crackers and other baked goods. They also have recipes which makes sense to cookie lovers. Information on different types of omelets, pancakes and other recipes can also be seen on various sites. It also serves mouthwatering BBQ, burgers, sandwiches and salads. Hotel sites that make you want to get on a plane and go experience a new destination.
There are also exclusive wine sites that cater specifically to the wine lovers and wine connoisseurs. They have options for online ordering and arrangement of large parties. Gourmet websites also are great food sites that display the images of their food to attract more food lovers. They have options for lunch, dinner, specials, party menu, gluten free and so on. Even the burger sites are amazing in their look and feel as these sites look amazing with the image of a mouth watering burger. Other than this, they also provide information regarding menu, location, catering, and their story.
They have started an e-club for generating guest information. You can search for locations by just entering the name of your city. There are also a few sites that provide exclusive information and booking of confectionery items like cupcakes, pastries and croissants. This design is eye-catching and also easy for those searching cake sites.
The Social Web
Social media can take on many forms. It’s new. It’s exciting. It’s completely different. And for those who are not familiar (and even some who are) it can be a complete mystery. That’s where we come in. We will help you create a completely integrated web presence that makes sense for your business.
We’ll analyze your business and together determine the most appropriate and unique direction for you. We will then design and build each important piece. All the while coaching and training you on not just how to “do it yourself” but to understand and take advantage of one of the most potentially powerful forms of engaging your guests today.
Excellence in designing your complete online presence requires more than sophistication. It also takes patience, experience, and the proper attention to every last detail. Your business is important. And every design used in that business communicates a message, whether on the web or supported in print.
We believe that a professional and highly effective web presence should always communicate the right message to the appropriate audience. We will work with you to achieve a presence that is both simple and effective. Our job is not finished until you are completely satisfied at having taken advantage of this opportunity.
At Summers Hospitality Group® our methodology includes five major phases within a project life-cycle:
- Analyze The Business & Establish Your Goals & Objectives
- Plan for Development
- Organize Content, Programs & Functionality
- Create Superior Finished Products That Enhance Your Overall Marketing Strategy
- Execute & Support
What does it look like? Well it starts with what we call your “marketing hub” – your website.
An Online Presence So Good It Just Works
Restaurants & Hotels that have a successful internet presence understand the importance of several things:
- Providing added value to their guests. Menus, online ordering capabilities, feedback, sales, branding, reputation management and much more.
- Supports marketing efforts and business goals. Information, special offers, events, products, services, Gift Cards, Loyalty Programs, email, newsletters
- Helps support your Brand efforts. Logo and design, tells your story, communicates your U.E.P. (Unique Experience Proposition)
- Provides Buzz, supports community efforts, gains valuable guest feedback
- Allows people to find you. Local SEO, Reservations, B2B programs
- Grow your loyal fan base through social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and your blog – also, YouTube, iTunes, Ning and any other medium necessary to leverage and support your brand with your loyal guest base.
Our complete website with social media program package features include all of the above plus…
Custom Website & Social Media Program Design
- Easy-to-Use Navigation
- Clean & Simple Layouts
- Cutting edge SEO and search programs
- Content editing and submission
- Business email accounts
- Email database for guests
- Blog setup (Yes, you need a blog!)
- Site submission to Google, Bing, Yahoo and dozens of others search engines
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Social media account(s) setup and design personalization – Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace, Facebook and Twitter (others if we determine they would add value)
- Social Media Account Management. We monitor and engage your guests through your accounts using your unique strategy.
- Social Media Manager Coaching. We Coach your SMM on the best tactics for your company to engage it’s guests using Social Media, that facilitates the achievement of your specific business goals and objectives.
- An Online Reputation Management (ORM). We find, analyze and measure everything people are saying about you everywhere on the internet (Yelp, CitySearch, blogs, local hospitality review sites, local newspaper, radio and television, websites, etc…).
- Local SEO programs and submissions
- 12 Months of Web Marketing Coaching (Get the most ROI from your website!)
- 12 Months of Added Technical Support (We won’t leave you in the dark!)
- *Branding Elements (logo, design features, menu layouts, etc…)
*These services are available but are charged separately and are not included in this package price.
- Custom design and layout
- Website hosting and maintenance
- Domain registration & hosting
- Auto responders
- Opt-in forms
- Email database
- E-commerce capabilities
- Graphic Design
- Logo design/Corporate Branding Elements
- Online ordering and Mobile/Text ordering capabilities
- Back-up services
- Customized graphics
- Flash animation; slideshows
- YOU OWN YOUR SITE
Hotels, businesss, spas, cafeterias, bakery’s, etc…virtually every type of food service business.
Our basic program starts at $1,500 and increases based on the programs you need to create the most effective online presence for your specific business in your specific market. . Call me for a detailed quote of the options that make sense for you. Financing for this program is available for qualified businesses. Ask me about it during your initial consultation.
Usually beginning in 2 weeks once we have all of your specifications, designs, needs, wants and of course the fee or fee arrangements.
It’s all yours. You own it lock, stock and barrel.
We have spent decades successfully honing our abilities and experience to understand how to create/build/manage/lead great hospitality businesses. We can help you design, finance, build, staff, train, create, market, and duplicate a successful hospitality business.
Call us for a free consultation 888-998-8744.
Or use our contact form here…Let’s Talk