The Importance of Listening to Guests
Today we’re talking about how important it is to listen to your guests and get actionable feedback.What happens when you do and what happens when you don’t
*Operational Note: We are no longer using BlogTalkRadio for our podcasts. Instead we are recording our own. So the audio should be much clearer. They are all mps’s and will be available in itunes shortly.You can still listen to all back episodes on BTR for now but we will add them to the SHG®WW site as mp3’s sometime in the coming week. They will be available through our own channel on iTunes and will utilize an RSS feed if you like. You gotta love technology. We think it’s much best. Hope you do too.
You Have Two Options:
- Grow your business.
- Make excuses.
Our powerful business programs are about helping you and your business master the fundamentals and create positive, long-term opportunity. No other program(s) offers more value with the immediate impact or greater ROI than ours or creates the level of impacting and sustainable change necessary to grow your business.
- The Three “A’s” of Employee Engagement - June 1, 2015
- Training Culture Vs Learning Culture - February 22, 2015
- Why Did Wendy’s Quit the Breakfast Wars? - December 23, 2014
- What Is The Guest Experience? - October 28, 2014
- What Happened To Critical Thinking? - October 7, 2014
- Social Media Notes: How Not To Tell Your Story - October 6, 2014
- Twitter & Restaurant Marketing: Some Numbers To Ponder - September 29, 2014
- What Kind of Employee Experience Are You Creating? - August 2, 2014
- How Fun Creates Results - July 9, 2014
- TOH: Delusional Process Management Syndrome - April 8, 2014