“Attracting, Hiring and Retaining Great People”
Outstanding, “A” level key employees are hard to come by. That’s why you need a strategy for attracting, obtaining and keeping the very best talent you can find. That’s where we come in.
Summers Hospitality Group® has extensive contacts with “A” level talent all over the country through our work with “A” level operators across all concepts and venues – everything from fast food to fine dining to cafeterias and from caterers to clubs. We can put these connections to work for you in order to find the key talent you need to build your success around.
We know the business better than any recruiter ever could. We know what works, what doesn’t, what you need and even what you don’t.
This work has to be done to find the person who fits your business and your culture. This leaves you to focus on really communicating with each other on what it is that you both bring to the table that could build mutual success. Our process takes a lot of the headache and investment out of the equation for you.
What positions do we fill?
Option 1: Front-Line Staff
We can facilitate the hiring of all hourly staff for any individual or multiple location situations.
Investment: a flat-fee of $5,000 per location.
Option 2: Unit Managers
Unit Level: General Managers, Assistant Managers, Sales, Chef – all levels & Kitchen Managers.
Investment: A flat fee of $5,000 per position.
#For an NBO we would focus on the leadership positions first then utilize those managers to help facilitate the front-line staffing process.
Option 3: Field Ops Managers
Multi-Unit: Directors Of Operations & Area/District/Multi-Unit Managers.
Investment: A flat fee of $8,000 per position.
*All options require a $1,500.00 sign-up fee
- The one-time flat fee is all you will ever pay. If it takes 6 minutes or 6 months to find you the best person for the position, you pay nothing more.
- We work until the position is filled to your satisfaction and we guarantee it 100% or we work for free until you are.
- We will never do percentage rates for positions. We believe using a percentage of the position’s yearly salary as a basis for defining the value of the search is totally ridiculous and delivers a much lower ROI for the search efforts to the client. The only considerations for defining the search value is the company’s need right now (not 5 years ago or 5 years from now), which encompasses marketing, operations and other strategic concerns tied to specific business goals and objectives for the position.
- We prefer a 4-6 month lead time at minimum.
- A sign-up fee is required to begin, with the remainder payable in two 30-day installments.
- P.I.F.U.F. – Pay In Full Up Front and get 10% off your total investment.
- If you have any question, please feel free to call us at 888-998-8744.
We do all the;
Job offer and acceptance
As well 3 and 6 month follow-up, to make sure everything is working toward success.
Because the first 100 days of a new employee’s job are critical to their success, all management candidates are supported for those 100 days (from their date of hire) through an ongoing Coaching program.
How We Make You Better
All of our programs are built to make you a success. Which means we build them according to your specific and unique needs. This doesn’t mean we “customize” them to fit your business (which means nothing more than taking a templated program and tweaking it to fit your situation). We personalize them 100% from the beginning to ensure that we leverage every unique aspect of your business in order to innovate your ability to create success. This is a very critical difference.