"The growth of your business is directly related to your own personal growth."~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
A business plan should consist of nine phases:
- Concept Overview
- Economic Overview
- Site Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Marketing Plan
- Capital Expenditures
- Financial Projections
- Proposed Menus
- Management Biographies
However, franchisees and franchisors who have not conducted adequate planning and preparation have been known to go bankrupt or work on a marginal basis as well.
The only way an entrepreneur, whether they are building and creating their own business or buying a franchise unit, can clearly understand what lies ahead financially is to conduct a detailed business plan. If you have the fortitude to develop a business plan and to honestly interpret the outcomes, you will have a far better understanding of your opportunity to succeed as an independent operator or franchisee. In addition, if you can successfully get through the grueling task of developing a business plan, you will likely succeed.
What I Do To Help You Build A Better Business
Why You Should Hire Me
Whenever You’re Ready, Here Are Five Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my EventWorx™ Learning workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.