"The growth of your business is directly related to your own personal growth."~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
Today, all businesses must express their humanity and values in authentic and emotionally compelling ways to reach their guests, employees, partners, communities and other stakeholders.
SHG is recognized for its work on behalf of clients in creating and implementing substantive cause initiatives.
We work extensively with corporations and leading nonprofit organizations on the national, regional or local levels to develop transformational business and social impact.
We are leaders in establishing such relationships and expertise.
Relationships SHG has helped clients establish include:
- The Make-A-Wish Foundation
- The North Carolina Children’s Home Society
- The Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation
- The Children’s Miracle Network
- Dozens of other local, regional and national charities.
As with all marketing programs, the value will vary depending on how you need to build your program.
What I Do To Help You Build A Better Business
Why You Should Hire Me
Results My Client-Partners Have Achieved With My Help
Increased Sales & Profits
We’ve documented that businesses whose employees are engaged (well matched to their jobs and enjoying what they do) lead to increases in the most critical top & bottom-line metrics: sales and profits.
Business & Professional Growth
Employees who feel valued will perform better, stay longer and contribute more to the business’s ability to drive top line sales and bottom line profits.
Here Are 5 Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my ThinkWorx™ workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.