FOHCUS™ is the Summers Hospitality Group® ultimate service coaching program that helps operators train and coach all front-of-the-house staff and managers on how to best engage with guests in order to build and deliver the best guest experience.
Guest satisfaction is directly related to positive interaction with your employees. Sales are directly related to the satisfaction a Guest has from the Guest experience. Period.
In today’s competitive market your advantage comes from your Guest’s belief that your employees want to meet and exceed their expectations. Providing world-class service is the key to increasing your profits.
Create service heroes of your employees. Only then will you have a workforce that anticipates the needs, wants and emotions of your Guests.
We can help you….
- Anticipate your Guests needs and wants in order to exceed their expectations.
- Bring “personality” to your organization by establishing a service theme and standards
- Design a delivery system that focuses on the employees, environment and processes that enhance quality service
- Create a service plan that integrates service standards and delivery systems that promotes world-class guest experiences and builds long-term, loyal guests.
The FOHCUS™ TRAINING program is based on our highly differentiating service attitudes:
- Guests demand a more personal and engaging relationship with your brand.
- Guests want to be treated as more than a transaction.
- They want their loyalty respected and rewarded appropriately.
- The service basics are no longer enough to satisfy the demands of today’s guests.
- Commodity service detracts from your ability to create and sustain both guest loyalty and a successful food service brand.
- Hospitality can be the deciding point of differentiation for your brand in every market.
- The only competition you really have is the quality of the last experience you gave each guest.
- You cannot deliver a greater level of hospitality than your staff & managers have ever experienced.
To this end, we have created a very specific and unique program that builds on your individual businesses talent, energy and passion for delivering the ultimate guest experience.This is not a templated or cookie-cutter program. FOHCUS™ TRAINING is created based on your individual operation’s strengths, weaknesses as well as your unique guest and market demands.
How The Program Works
- We visit your location(s) and map out and analyze your existing FOH operation to determine the existing service culture’s opportunities for improvement on a touchpoint-by-touchpoint basis.
- We utilize a Voice-of-the-Guest program to measure and analyze your businesses unique guest demands and expectations in order to best understand what opportunities exist.
- We create the necessary Hospitality Action Plan including all training and coaching materials for delivery to your staff and managers based on the unique demands of your particular business needs.
- We execute the program training at your location.
- We follow up and coach your staff and managers at the point of service for an entire week so that the program attributes become part of the staff’s and manager’s habits.
- We create a follow-up plan to monitor your progress for 6 months using our VoG program that tracks and analyzes actual guest experiences. [Optional].
Who Can Benefit From FOHCUS™ TRAINING
This is the most powerful and intense hospitality staff & training program you will find anywhere and we customize it for any type of food-service venue:
- Fast Food
- Casual Full-service
- Fine Dining
- Hotel food service outlets
- Catering and Banquets
- …and more
Format & Investment
The FOHCUS™ workshop comes in a 1-day or 3-day format.
The 1-day format is an intense day of in-house coaching for all FOH staff. Usually on a Monday or Tuesday and held in a location near your business. We divide the content into two shifts 1. Day Shift (8am – 2pm) 2. Night Shift (4pm-10pm), so all staff can attend no matter what shift they are scheduled for in the business.
The 3-day format usually runs on a Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday schedule with the content divided up by department: Monday: Hosts, Servers (2 shifts), Tuesday: Bartenders & Support Staff (2 shifts), Wednesday: Managers In-Service (1pm-4pm).
How We Make You Better
All of our programs are built to make you a success. Which means we build them according to your specific and unique needs. This doesn’t mean we “customize” them to fit your business (which means nothing more than taking a templated program and tweaking it to fit your situation). We personalize them 100% from the beginning to ensure that we leverage every unique aspect of your business in order to innovate your ability to create success. This is a very critical difference.