SHG Payments & Expense Guidelines
Travel & Accommodation Expenses
- Travel and accommodation costs, which are associated with all on-site programs, are all based on the cheapest air, hotel and car rental fares available at the time of booking and are billed at the end of each travel time frame unless different means are agreed to prior to the start of the project. I endeavor to keep your costs as low as possible throughout the entire process.
- If travel and accommodations are booked and are non-refundable and you decide to cancel or change the times of your participation, you will still be billed the costs associated with the travel & accommodation booked.
- All travel & accommodation costs can be paid for in advance at a flat fee per week of travel, based on the requirements of each individual project. This usually saves you money since most costs exceed this amount.
- Any upgrades to any fares or accommodations are at the sole discretion, and responsibility of Summers Hospitality Group.
- Travel and accommodation plans and schedules may be changed at any time but will always be communicated to the client as soon as any exigency arises that would necessitate such a change. All costs or expenses incurred for any changes made by Summers Hospitality Group to any itinerary will be the responsibility of Summers Hospitality Group.
All SHG program policies are subject to change without notice. However, if a policy change will impact any existing program you are engaged in, you will be notified of the change and the appropriate accommodations will be made for your project.