- All fees are required in advance to begin your program or to claim a place on the waiting list if applicable. (First come first served basis)
- Fees may be paid in installments, but your program does not begin until payment(s) have been completed. Contact me to discuss options and a payment schedule. No extra charges or fees are associated with any payment schedule(s). Summers Hospitality Group will retain ownership of any intellectual property created, while under a payment agreement. Ownership will revert to you, the client, once the payment agreement is completed.
- We will accept most major credit cards, cashier’s check’s, money orders and company and personal checks.
- Company, personal or cashier’s checks must clear our bank prior to your program’s start and are subject to any and all “return check fees” for any reason and are accepted via PayPal. If a PayPal link does not exist on the package page you need, I will email an invoice to you which will allow you to input your information and apply payment there. Please note that checks can take up to 10 business days to process and all programs or services will not begin until all checks have cleared our bank.
- If paying by money order, please contact me and I will reply to you with the appropriate invoice.
- Return your check or money order: made out to: Jeffrey Summers and mailed to:
Summers Hospitality Group
1097 Schoolhouse Road
Haslet, Texas 76052
- All fees are non-refundable, no exceptions! However, you may call a “freeze” at any point, at which time we stop the calendar, for up to 12 months, until you’re ready to begin again.
- PIFUF Discount: Pay in full, upfront and receive a 10% discount on all programs valued at $500 or more.