"The only competition you have is the last Experience you gave to the last Guest who walked through your doors."~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
My Experience As Business Approach Explained
Our business is truly the only business where the Experience is the Business. And it’s this ‘Experience As Business’ approach we utilize in every facet of our work. From menu engineering to hiring & training to location selection and beyond.
Not only does our approach set you up to succeed, but it also protects it from external influences that would destroy a weaker brand which gravitates towards a focus on a transactional and commodity type approach to business.
Excellent experiences do not simply come from a friendly transaction or helpful technology—it is the result of truly understanding your guest’s expectations and putting the right guidelines and service standards in place to exceed them. When an organizational framework properly unites its people, place and processes by putting the guest at its core, exceptional experiences become possible across guest touch points. This creates greater intent to return and recommend, as well as a stronger competitive edge. With more than four decades of successful guest experience creation , no one understands this better than SHG.
SHG helps individuals and organizations reimagine their results by transforming the creation of exceptional guest experiences into a culture unified by a common purpose. Once people, place and processes are aligned with a common purpose, quality standards and shared values, employees at the front line are empowered to perform because they are equipped with the right tools and clear understanding of the desired outcomes. When team members’ behaviors are reinforced through Coaching, they are inspired to continue creating extraordinary experiences. In short, employees who feel valued, appreciated and contributing to something bigger than themselves, will make sure their guests do as well.
In sharing our approach to Hospitality with successful individuals and the world’s top organizations, we understand that no two businesses are the same and there is no one-size-fits-all answer. SHG provides professional development courses suited for professionals to illustrate our unique philosophy on service, as well as other Hospitality Fundamentals. By immersing ourselves within your corporate culture, we also offer custom business solutions designed to enable organizations to adapt SHG strategies through a tactical roadmap for transforming your organization.
What I Do To Help You Build A Better Business
Why You Should Hire Me
Here Are Five Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my EventWorx™ Learning workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.