Our Growthworx™ option is for off-site services during the opening of a new business, re-engineering of an existing business or for when you have a large project that you need expertise to help Coach you and your team through the process that takes your business to it’s next level – or two!
Areas covered by the business version can include:
- Concept Development – Strategic Branding, Market Analysis, Experience Design, Staffing
- Design & Build Management – Real Estate, Site Selection, Lease Negotiation, Conversion Feasibility
- Architectural Design – Cost Assessment, Schematic Layout, 3-D Site Rendering, Final Architectural Plan Review, Complete Architectural Plans, Mechanical & Electric Design, Plumbing Layout, Signage
- Interior Design – Theme Integration, Color Selection, Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment Selection
- Construction Management – Complete Construction Services, Bid Review, Contractor Selection, Progressive Field Visits & Inspections, Draw Request Review & Approval, Punch List & Opening Approval
- TOH – Business & Marketing Plan Development, Brand & Concept Development, Business Organization and Establishment (Incorporation, LLC, etc…), Logo Design, Website Construction, Sales Programs, Systems & process Design, Manuals, Lease Negotiations, Operations, Policy Development, Site Selection and Lease Negotiation, etc…
- BOH – Menu Development & Engineering, Menu Layout & Design, Vendor Sourcing, Equipment Layout and Sourcing, Kitchen Design, etc…
- FOH – IT & POS Analysis, Service Initiatives, Staffing – Hourly & Mgmt, Bar & Beverage Development, Training Initiatives, Layout & Design, etc…
- Any other issue you need to work through in order to achieve your goals.
Organizations seeking to develop new brands or reinvent existing ones need guidance from hospitality experts to determine what will be the most unique and meaningful concept. We provide the research, insight and creativity required to be successful.
- With Branding by SHG, developing a new concept is a collaborative process that connects your vision with our experience and industry expertise.
- We work directly with restaurant owners, food hall developers and other foodservice operatos to fully understand your thoughts and objectives.
- With a pulse on the latest food trends, growing markets and successful concepts in every service category and cuisine, we will research and recommend a list of “must-see” competitive and on-trend concepts in your markets. Each restaurant on our “Discovery Tour” is carefully selected to provide unique learning events from pricing strategy and décor to service touch points. This discovery phase is crucial to developing the most successful concept.
- We use our network of subject matter experts to provide conceptual, operational and financial insights, sharing high-level strategies and big ideas that will enable your business to have a unique competitive edge.
Some of the deliverables typically produced by this process are:
- Concept or Brand Books
- Financial Model
- Business Plan
- Spatial Plan
- Investor or Local Chef Partner Pitch Decks
These critical tools will help ensure your path to success.
How We Make You Better
All of our programs are built to make you a success. Which means we build them according to your specific and unique needs. This doesn’t mean we “customize” them to fit your business (which means nothing more than taking a templated program and tweaking it to fit your situation). We personalize them 100% from the beginning to ensure that we leverage every unique aspect of your business in order to innovate your ability to create success. This is a very critical difference.