- All fees are required in advance to begin your program or to claim a place on the waiting list if applicable. (First come first served basis)
- Fees may be paid in installments, but your program does not begin until payment(s) have been completed. Contact me to discuss options and a payment schedule. No extra charges or fees are associated with any payment schedule(s).
- We will accept most major credit cards, cashier’s check’s, money orders and company and personal checks.
- Company, personal or cashier’s checks must clear our bank prior to your program’s start and are subject to any and all “return check fees” for any reason and are accepted via PayPal. If a PayPal link does not exist on the package page you need, I will email an invoice to you which will allow you to input your information and apply payment there. Please note that checks can take up to 10 business days to process and all programs or services will not begin until all checks have cleared our bank.
- If paying by money order, please contact me and I will reply to you with the appropriate invoice.
- Return your check or money order: made out to: Jeffrey Summers and mailed to:
Summers Hospitality Group
9500 Feather Grass Lane
Fort Worth, Texas 76177
- All fees are non-refundable, no exceptions! However, you may call a “freeze” at any point, at which time we stop the calendar, for up to 12 months, until you’re ready to begin again.
- PIFUF Discount: Pay in full, upfront and receive a 10% discount on all programs valued at $500 or more. .
Travel & Accommodation Expenses
- Travel and accommodation costs, which are associated with all on-site programs, are all based on the cheapest air, hotel and car rental fares available at the time of booking and are billed at the end of each travel time frame unless different means are agreed to prior to the start of the project. I endeavor to keep your costs as low as possible throughout the entire process.
- If travel and accommodations are booked and are non-refundable and you decide to cancel or change the times of your participation, you will still be billed the costs associated with the travel & accommodation booked.
- All travel & accommodation costs can be paid for in advance at a flat fee per week of travel, based on the requirements of each individual project. This usually saves you money since most costs exceed this amount.
- Any upgrades to any fares or accommodations are at the sole discretion, and responsibility of Summers Hospitality Group.
- Travel and accommodation plans and schedules may be changed at any time but will always be communicated to the client as soon as any exigency arises that would necessitate such a change. All costs or expenses incurred for any changes made by Summers Hospitality Group to any itinerary will be the responsibility of Summers Hospitality Group.
All SHG program policies are subject to change without notice. However, if a policy change will impact any existing program you are engaged in, you will be notified of the change and the appropriate accommodations will be made for your project.
All of our programs are built to make you a success. Which means we build them according to your specific and unique needs. This doesn’t mean we “customize” them to fit your business (which means nothing more than taking a templated program and tweaking it to fit your situation). We personalize them 100% from the beginning to ensure that we leverage every unique aspect of your business in order to innovate your ability to create success. This is a very critical difference.