PeopleWorx™ is about giving you and your people a better way of engaging, interacting and building better relationships with themselves, each other, guests and the community in which you do business.
Q: Who creates and delivers every single guest experience?
A; The Front-line employee.
Understanding this means the imperative is to create a meaningful and differentiated experience for the employee first. so that they will create a meaningful and differentiated experience for your guests.
Traditional roles, responsibilities and resources are no longer enough in a world where guest demands grow exponentially. As guests’ knowledge and awareness grow, so do their demands for better and more meaningful levels of experiences. And they expect you to deliver – or else.
So you have to ask yourself a few questions:
- Do you have the talent in all areas of your business to deliver each and every guest a meaningful and differentiated experience?
- Is that actually the plan?
- What are you doing to attract that level of talent?
- What systems and processes do you need to recalibrate to achieve this?
- Sound Familiar?
- Do the employees have the tools to execute at such a higher level of hospitality?
- How can you expect them to deliver a level of hospitality which they themselves have never experienced?
- What processes do you have in place to grow your employees experiences so they can, in turn, deliver more to each guest?
- How do you attract and reward the behaviors you need in order to create success for you and your staff?
- Are you the employer-of-choice in your market?
…Of course there are more questions.
While the Employee Experience is the sum of all an employee’s interactions with their employer, which includes how they are managed, the systems they use, the culture of the business, policies, their co-workers, the technology and so on, the values you hold and the experiences you envision, will have the most significant impact on the overall employee experience and as such should sit at the heart of your Employee Experience strategy.
SHG has been providing coaching services for leading Hospitality operators around the world since 2000.
COACHING FOR LEARNERS
Coaching to support learning reinforces training and development programs by helping learners apply the knowledge and skills acquired. It provides for focused, one-on-one discussions about how to apply new concepts and internalize these learnings to maximize the benefit for the learner and the organization. Conducted in a confidential environment, this type of coaching helps learners remove self-imposed limitations, and leverage strengths, essentially providing insurance that the training will result in observable behavior change.
All of our programs are built to make you a success. Which means we build them according to your specific and unique needs. This doesn’t mean we “customize” them to fit your business (which means nothing more than taking a templated program and tweaking it to fit your situation). We personalize them 100% from the beginning to ensure that we leverage every unique aspect of your business in order to innovate your ability to create success. This is a very critical difference.