"The growth of your business is directly related to your own personal growth."~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
Success as a Business Owner or Operator has never been more challenging, due to increasing competition and higher demands to meet business objectives.
Personal pressures are equally daunting. Long, stress-filled hours at work can strain commitments to family and health.
If you feel a little overwhelmed, you’re not alone. Merely projecting a veneer of confidence isn’t an option. So what can you do?
Despite demanding circumstances some Hospitality professionals achieve outcomes that others don’t, no matter how hard they try. What is their secret?
Two Words: Business Coaching
Top business professionals understand and appreciate the value of hiring an experienced and objective guide to reach their next milestone of success – someone to help them make the connection to what matters most to them at the point of need – someone with the skills and experience needed to enhance their own performance.
More About You
Whenever You’re Ready, Here Are Five Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my EventWorx™ Learning workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.