“The reason most restaurants fail isn’t undercapitalization – it’s that the operator didn’t know what he didn’t know and didn't ask for help.”
~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
While these sound good, they become dysfunctional business activities. Why? Because they aren’t connected to any overall strategy. Each one winds up going off in it’s own direction and you never see or hear from it again.
The twofold reality is that most of these are:
- simply operational decision points which need to be analyzed and managed
- about the how and not the what
This single point of understanding has been the tipping point for creating and sustaining more success, for more operators than you can imagine. Synthesizing your perspective about what kind of business you are trying to create and then organizing all of your activities to that end is the singularly powerful focus you need to build success.
What I Do To Help You Build A Better Business
Why You Should Hire Me
Results My Client-Partners Have Achieved With My Help
Increased Sales & Profits
We’ve documented that businesses whose employees are engaged (well matched to their jobs and enjoying what they do) lead to increases in the most critical top & bottom-line metrics: sales and profits.
Business & Professional Growth
Employees who feel valued will perform better, stay longer and contribute more to the business’s ability to drive top line sales and bottom line profits.
Here Are 5 Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my ThinkWorx™ workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.