“We spend far too many resources on searching for an excuse not to do something that we know would benefit us, rather than just engaging a solution in the first place.”
~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
Organizations seeking to develop new brands or reinvent existing ones need guidance from hospitality experts to determine what will be the most unique and meaningful concept. We provide the research, insight and creativity required to be successful.
- With Branding by SHG, developing a new concept is a collaborative process that connects your vision with our experience and industry expertise.
- We work directly with restaurant owners, food hall developers and other foodservice operators to fully understand your thoughts and objectives.
- With a pulse on the latest food trends, growing markets and successful concepts in every service category and cuisine, we will research and recommend a list of “must-see” competitive and on-trend concepts in your markets. Each restaurant on our “Discovery Tour” is carefully selected to provide unique learning events from pricing strategy and décor to service touch points. This discovery phase is crucial to developing the most successful concept.
- We use our network of subject matter experts to provide conceptual, operational and financial insights, sharing high-level strategies and big ideas that will enable your business to have a unique competitive edge.
My Concept Development Menu
Whenever You’re Ready, Here Are Five Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my EventWorx™ Learning workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.