"Problem solving just puts you back at the same performance level you were at before you encountered the problem. Innovation allows for leaps to new levels."~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
I use an experience and research-based, multi-stage process to guide your organization to sustainable culture transformation. I will work closely with you on each step of the process. Since the goal is sustainability, we do not do the work for you. Instead, we partner with you. I am there as adviser—sharing my proven techniques and assisting you as you apply these principles to your business.
My comprehensive approach involves all levels of an organization to develop an aligned culture, which ensures maximum buy-in and positive change. Within your organization, my insights-based methodology helps your employees to think differently as I communicate fundamental business concepts.
Audit The Area To Be Improved – Understand & Prioritize Desired Outcomes
I go beyond the typical consulting assessment process to gain a deeper understanding of your business so we can make a real impact. Our process includes visit(s) to your location(s) to meet with leaders, staff and guests, as well as observation and data collection to gain a complete understanding of your current state and desired future state. It’s the combination of hard data and personal interviews that reveals the true approach needed to help you thrive.
Develop Prescriptive Action(s)
I believe the bridge from innovative insight to practical implementation is through Hospitality Fundamentals. I involve cross-functional teams from within your business to adapt and apply these fundamentals to your culture. I also help the teams through any obstacles, brainstorm new ideas, as well as coach them on how to achieve the specific outcomes. This process results in organizational buy-in as we begin to implement the desired changes.
Recalibrate Skills & Resources For Impact
The key to ensuring that the desired future state is successfully implemented is an inspiring and motivational launch. This phase is focused on engaging your leaders, middle managers, and frontline staff to embrace change and transform the culture through the use of a framework that communicates desired skills and behaviors identified by your business. This usually involves rolling up my sleeves and working one-on-one with leaders and staff.
Operationalize & Sustain For Long-Term Success
The goal is to sustain your transformation for the long-term, so it’s critical to take the desired skills and behaviors and make them part of your culture by operationalizing them day-in-and-day-out. I support your continuous improvement efforts by providing toolkits, conducting reassessments, delivering skills-based training and Coaching to ensure the momentum from the launch is sustained over time.
What I Do To Help You Build A Better Business
Why You Should Hire Me
Whenever You’re Ready, Here Are Five Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my EventWorx™ Learning workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.
The Bottom Line
Here are three amazing benefits of participating in our programs – they are in fact three indisputable reasons why everyone should:
- You get better.
- You get better faster.
- Eventually you become your own business coach.