"We spend far too many resources on searching for an excuse not to do something that we know would benefit us, rather than just engaging a solution in the first place."~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
Obviously the main goal of any business is to continually improve in order to increase both the top and bottom lines. But how is this achieved and sustained over the long-term since more than 80% of major change efforts fall short of their goals?
My approach helps my client-partners overcome the odds by predicting, measuring and managing the risk associated with change from day one. The results: a proven method to structure, orchestrate and enable the changes necessary to achieve success.
- Increased productivity as managers gain skills needed to challenge employees constructively about their performance
- Increased employee engagement due to honest and ongoing feedback
- Decreased grievances and lawsuits due to ability of managers and employees to engage in difficult conversations
- Increased trust as individuals learn to rely on personal power to influence others
- Motivating work environment due to effective communication at all levels
- Increased productivity and profit as employees become fully successful in performing their jobs
- Increased retention of key employees as good performance is recognized
- Effective two-way communication as managers learn to give and receive constructive feedback
- Increased employee engagement as employees see clearly the contribution they make to the organization (clear line-of-sight)
- Increased management attention on the business as less time is spent resolving conflict
- Fewer complaints and less conflict as job and performance standards are articulated clearly
- Expensive and embarrassing litigation avoided due to timely resolution of workplace conflicts and differences
- Greater productivity as individuals learn to communicate respectfully and to handle differences and conflicts effectively
- More effective use of leader’s time as they are able to focus on business issues instead of on handling conflicts
- Increased retention as employees’ voices are heard and their ideas taken seriously
- More collegial and collaborative work environment due to training in communication and influencing skills
- Reduced costs and employer liability as people are held accountable for their behavior
ETHICS AND VALUES
- Positive culture changes as people, programs, and processes embody organizational values
- Consistent, values-based decision-making across the organization as managers and employees utilize appropriate ethical frameworks
- Decreased incidence of undesirable behaviors as behavioral “boundaries” based on organizational values are established and implemented
- Rapid achievement of business outcomes as workplace programs and processes are aligned with organizational goals
- Increased productivity due to improved skills, programs, and processes
- Increased trust, respect and influence as leaders and employees learn more effective engagement skills
- Energized employees who more clearly see and support the organization’s purpose and goals
- More effective use of managers’ time due to use of challenging and engaging feedback skills
The question you have to ask yourself now is: “What would happen to your business if you could achieve these same results?”
What I Do To Help You Build A Better Business
Why You Should Hire Me
Results My Client-Partners Have Achieved With My Help
Increased Sales & Profits
We’ve documented that businesses whose employees are engaged (well matched to their jobs and enjoying what they do) lead to increases in the most critical top & bottom-line metrics: sales and profits.
Business & Professional Growth
Employees who feel valued will perform better, stay longer and contribute more to the business’s ability to drive top line sales and bottom line profits.
Here Are 5 Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my ThinkWorx™ workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.