"The growth of your business is directly related to your own personal growth."~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
But if you’re like many operators, you may not invest the time, or are not sure how, to proactively evaluate and manage sales skills on a regular basis. Complacent sales efforts result in gradual revenue loss that can be difficult to recapture.
Overcome over-saturation and intense competition with effective sales management that produces continuous revenue streams for your business. We specialize in:
- Analyzing the businesses current mix of business and assisting the sales team to identify the most profitable guests.
- Evaluating sales and negotiation skills across the entire sales process
- Ensuring that the sales team is aggressively targeting the right guests and continually identifying new pieces of business.
- Training the sales team to identify key decision makers and move the sales process forward.
- Digital transformation. Not too long ago marketing was based on newspaper and print ads, phone book listings and television commercials. Today, people increasingly want more information and faster. They go straight to the Internet from desktops, lap tops and mobile devices. Social media is not a fad. It is a shift in the way we communicate with each other both personally and professionally.
After identifying and analyzing your current base of business, we’ll teach your leadership team to:
- Find new business and creative ways that will help procure and solidify long-term Guests
- Examine your business’s pricing structure and unique selling features so that your marketing team can promote your business’s competitive advantages and identify ways to overcome common objections
- Analyze your business’s competitive set to uncover their pricing and value structure, Guest base, strengths and weaknesses-then show how to out market them.
Our complete Internal and External Sales Program setup and execution packages are for the owner/operator who needs help in setting up additional sales programs from the start or else needs a serious overhaul in order to realize better profits from their operation.
Some of the best ways to increase sales and market share are to increase the number of your businesses revenue streams.
Count your venue as only one stream of income your business has. Add to that these additional methods of creating opportunities to make more money:
- Beverage Programs
- Special Events
- Private Parties
- Retail Sales
- Menu Engineering
Each one of these opportunities is an alternative to opening more stores if you do not wish to go that route. And each in and of themselves can be set up to act as an independent operation on their own.
Need Help To Set Up Additional Sales Opportunities Like These?
What I Do To Help You Build A Better Business
Why You Should Hire Me
Whenever You’re Ready, Here Are Five Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my EventWorx™ Learning workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.