GEM – Guest Experience Management. The process of engaging, measuring, analyzing and creating the best guest experience.
ORM – Online Reputation Management. The process of facilitating and managing your brand mentions online. Also referred to as Social Media Monitoring (SMM). We believe this process is critical to your brand’s ability to engage your guests and their experiences, through their online conversations, to the point of creating and encouraging positive word-of-mouth.
UEP – Unique Experience Proposition. The hospitality equivalent of marketing’s Unique Sales Proposition (USP). The idea that your ability to differentiate yourself successfully from your competition is based on the totality of the non-replicatable uniqueness of the experience you offer. In our business, it’s all about the experience, not the sale.
VoE – Voice of the Employee An Employee experience measurement program that goes beyond the normal Employee feedback model. A VoE program drills deeper into Employee responses and feedback from their experiences with your brand then gives you a measure of your current brand’s ability to attract, retain and engage the best talent for your business. The employee equivalent of VoG below.
VoG – Voice-of-the-Guest. A Guest experience measurement program that goes beyond the normal guest feedback model. A VoG program drills deeper into guest responses and feedback from their experiences with your brand then gives you a measure of your current brand’s ability to create and sustain real, organic guest loyalty.
WII-FM What’s In It For Me? Sorry, it’s not a radio station. It’s usually the first questions anyone asks when told that they need to participate in some change effort or behavioral modification. This is where employers should start the conversation about change efforts in order to get buy-in and acceptance of the need to do so in the first place.
Whenever You’re Ready, Here Are Five Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my EventWorx™ Learning workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.
The Bottom Line
Here are three amazing benefits of participating in our programs – they are in fact three indisputable reasons why everyone should:
- You get better.
- You get better faster.
- Eventually you become your own business coach.