"The growth of your business is directly related to the personal growth of everyone in it."~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
“If you want to deliver modern learning experiences to your employees, then you must develop high-impact content.”
Content is more important than anything else, including which modern platform and technology you use. While those choices matter, even the most advanced learning platform is only a tool if it doesn’t serve up content that’s unique to your organization.
Why? Because off-the-shelf learning lacks the content qualities that drive employee engagement, retention, and performance. Those results only come from engaging, flexible, and customized content – and that’s what I create.
Sometimes, the easiest and most cost-effective way to help a group or team gain a fresh perspective, upgrade its overall operational or business capabilities (or just add value to a meeting, retreat, conference or corporate event) is by organizing a workshop. Workshops give attendees the opportunity to learn in a professional but informal setting where they can feel free to ask questions, benefit from each other’s experiences and insights, and learn new skills at an accelerated pace. The most important thing about putting on a great workshop though is making sure that the person conducting it is eminently knowledgeable in the subjects he or she is expected to cover.
- Increased Productivity & Performance
- Develop Leadership Bench Strength
- Improve Employee Engagement
- Accelerate 1st-Time Manager Ramp-Up
- Address Critical Knowledge & Skill Gaps
- Improve Business Culture
- Lead Successful Change Initiatives
- Improve Leader Effectiveness & Impact
- Retain Top Talent
- Manage Growth
- Develop Self-Reliant Problem Solvers
- Increase Creativity & Innovation
- Build Trusting Relationships
- Create A Culture of Hospitality
- Boost Execution Capacity
- Improved Collaboration & Teamwork
My Workshop Menu
Our most popular programs (Click on Each title for More Info)
- Every live workshop/seminar is fully customized for the company, brand, and audience and is guaranteed to get results. We customize every presentation with detailed interviews, store visits, training materials review, executive team review, best practices and integration of your training materials, objectives, mission and values. No “cookie cutter” programs!
- Practicality is emphasized. Attendees will leave every workshop, seminar or Keynote with specific and creative new insights, ideas, strategies and tactics they can apply immediately.
- I will create a soundly researched, well-designed, and customized Attendee Workbook for you to share with your audience. You’ll see results from your team the very next day back at work.
- Feedback is encouraged. In our custom workshop presentations, we recognize it’s just as important to obtain the feedback and insight of the attendees as well as the speaker’s. We design interactivity and fun into every workshop presentation to maximize the exchange of expertise and application of insight back at the units.
If you’re ready to discuss more about having me at your Seminar, Workshop, Conference or Keynote, please email me at email@example.com and let me know when and where your program is being held. We’ll talk it through together and see how I can help you build a better event.
Results My Client-Partners Have Achieved With My Help
Increased Sales & Profits
We’ve documented that businesses whose employees are engaged (well matched to their jobs and enjoying what they do) lead to increases in the most critical top & bottom-line metrics: sales and profits.
Business & Professional Growth
Employees who feel valued will perform better, stay longer and contribute more to the business’s ability to drive top line sales and bottom line profits.
Here Are 5 Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my ThinkWorx™ workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.