ThinkWorx™ Training is educational and training programs for leaders and staff at all levels – that offers deeper and expanded opportunities to grow participants understanding and awareness of what it takes to build Hospitality business success.
If you want to deliver modern learning experiences to your employees, then you must develop high-impact content.
Content is more important than anything else, including which modern platform and technology you use. While those choices matter, even the most advanced learning platform is only a tool if it doesn’t serve up content that’s unique to your organization.
Why? Because off-the-shelf learning lacks the content qualities that drive employee engagement, retention, and performance. Those results only come from engaging, flexible, and customized content – and that’s what I create.
How Often Do You Train?
So, how often should you train? Well, considering top athletes train almost every day between games and in the off-season, business shouldn’t be any different. Unfortunately, the reality is that employees rarely have the opportunity to participate in more than one training session a year.
Much of a manager’s training can be done in department meetings. Hold weekly team meetings and conduct hour-long training sessions once or twice a month. This way there is consistent month-in and month-out effort to help employees learn and grow. Topics can relate to company products, company procedures, technology or interpersonal skills like teamwork or customer service. Beyond this do a few 1-2 events during the year. You will catapult your team’s energy and results on the job.
One of the keys to inspiring employee action is ongoing development and growth. Managers that become effective trainers can help their employees achieve self-motivation and self-direction. This leads to improved performance. Various studies by the American Society for Training and Development suggest that companies with more consistent training outperform others by over 20%. This is reason enough to train your team consistently.
Sometimes, the easiest and most cost-effective way to help a group or team gain a fresh perspective, upgrade its overall operational or business capabilities (or just add value to a meeting, retreat, conference or corporate event) is by organizing a workshop. Workshops give attendees the opportunity to learn in a professional but informal setting where they can feel free to ask questions, benefit from each other’s experiences and insights, and learn new skills at an accelerated pace. The most important thing about putting on a great workshop though is making sure that the person conducting it is eminently knowledgeable in the subjects he or she is expected to cover.
Results I Can Help You Achieve
- Increased Productivity & Performance
- Develop Leadership Bench Strength
- Improve Employee Engagement
- Accelerate 1st-Time Manager Ramp-Up
- Address Critical Knowledge & Skill Gaps
- Improve Business Culture
- Lead Successful Change Initiatives
- Improve Leader Effectiveness & Impact
- Retain Top Talent
- Manage Growth
- Develop Self-Reliant Problem Solvers
- Increase Creativity & Innovation
- Build Trusting Relationships
- Create A Culture of Hospitality
- Boost Execution Capacity
- Improved Collaboration & Teamwork
Why You Should Hire Me
Additional Training Options
Whenever You’re Ready, Here Are Five Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my EventWorx™ Learning workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.