On the surface, Coaching is an intangible business process, and its value can be hard to quantify. However, the seasoned veteran and the open minded employee alike value the outcomes that a well-designed employee Coaching program yields. More than two-thirds of Fortune 500 companies are already using Coaching isn’t it time your business joined them?
Here are the top five reasons businesses hire Coaches
- Sharpen leadership skills of high potential managers and operators (86%)
- Correct management behavior problems (72%)
- Ensure success/decrease failure of newly promoted managers (64%)
- Correct employee relations problems (59%)
- Provide required management and leadership skills necessary to improve performance and outcomes (58%)