You Need Help
There is no way you can negotiate your lease with someone who does it 24/7 (your landlord!) and not expect to lose out on money you should not be obligated to pay out in the first place had you had someone Coaching you on how to keep more money in your pocket!
Inexperienced operators ALWAYS lose!
The landlord’s primary concern is to leverage the terms of your lease to get the highest price they can for their space – no matter what it means to your business!
You need a Lease that is leveraged to the needs of your short and long term success -before you move in or before you re-sign. And even if you are having trouble and need some relief from the pressures of your Occupancy Costs AFTER you have signed!
You Don’t Get What You Deserve, You Get What You Negotiate
The business industry is filled with the ghosts of business that had everything going for them in terms of food and service, but failed as businesses. High on the list of reasons that business do not reach their financial objectives are poorly negotiated leases that handcuff the operator with excessive start-up costs, high rent payments, or other onerous terms.
Remember, signing a lease leads to a long-term relationship between you and a landlord and its provisions will affect your business for years and maybe even decades to come. Don’t let it haunt an otherwise great business.
How We Can Help – 3 Options
- We review your current lease or offer from your landlord and coach you on how to proceed or negotiate.
- We point out the issues involved in your specific location and design and ways to leverage them to your advantage.
- We negotiate your lease with no time limits.
- We work until you get a signed agreement on the site of your choice – even if this takes several sites or several months.
- Sometimes the circumstances with your location, business or the economy open up windows for you to take advantage of.
- When this happens you need to leverage these circumstances for your benefit by renegotiating your lease.
We work on a per location basis, which means you pay only one fee per location – even if it takes negotiating several sites over the course of several months.
We have saved operators, on average, between $60,000 – $100,000+ through savings and cost reductions from our work on their behalf.
How We Make You Better
All of our programs are built to make you a success. Which means we build them according to your specific and unique needs. This doesn’t mean we “customize” them to fit your business (which means nothing more than taking a templated program and tweaking it to fit your situation). We personalize them 100% from the beginning to ensure that we leverage every unique aspect of your business in order to innovate your ability to create success. This is a very critical difference.