"The growth of your business is directly related to your own personal growth."~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
How We Can Help – 3 Options
- We review your current lease or offer from your landlord and coach you on how to proceed or negotiate.
- We point out the issues involved in your specific location and design and ways to leverage them to your advantage.
- We negotiate your lease with no time limits.
- We work until you get a signed agreement on the site of your choice – even if this takes several sites or several months.
- Sometimes the circumstances with your location, business or the economy open up windows for you to take advantage of.
- When this happens you need to leverage these circumstances for your benefit by renegotiating your lease.
We work on a per location basis, which means you pay only one fee per location – even if it takes negotiating several sites over the course of several months.
We have saved operators, on average, between $60,000 – $100,000+ through savings and cost reductions from our work on their behalf.
What I Do To Help You Build A Better Business
Why You Should Hire Me
Results My Client-Partners Have Achieved With My Help
Increased Sales & Profits
We’ve documented that businesses whose employees are engaged (well matched to their jobs and enjoying what they do) lead to increases in the most critical top & bottom-line metrics: sales and profits.
Business & Professional Growth
Employees who feel valued will perform better, stay longer and contribute more to the business’s ability to drive top line sales and bottom line profits.
Here Are 5 Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my ThinkWorx™ workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.