The Problem With Marketing Is Always The Same:
While most large companies can afford to partner with the best ad agencies, PR firms, marketing consultants and design studios, most small and mid-sized restaurants & hotels are forced to make do with smaller, often far less effective alternatives.
To make matters worse, small and mid-sized restaurants & hotels rarely have someone on staff with either the time or the expertise to effectively manage marketing projects from the inside. As a result, they routinely find themselves at a disadvantage when it comes to generating revenue.
So the question for small and mid-sized restaurants & hotels is twofold:
Who can we entrust with our marketing needs?
Where can we go for top notch work that won’t drain our budgets?
The answer is simple: Summers Hospitality Group.
We are your marketing department. Our job is to take care of your marketing needs when you want, how you want us to, and we do all of this without being a financial burden on your business.
We are a virtual agency, which means that we work with carefully selected teams of contractors and specialists in disciplines like web design, graphic design, copy writing, PR, project management, event management, media production, market research, etc.
The advantages of this model are obvious:
- Very little overhead (no fancy offices or massive payroll = cost savings for our clients)
- Unlimited talent options (we pick and choose the best contractors for each project)
- Faster turnaround times (we can increase our capacity as needed)
- Better outcomes for our clients (we build custom project teams specifically for each client)
Why You Need Help
The objective here is to help you build effective and simple – but not easy – ways to increase your sales and profits through effectively marketing your business’s brand!
You don’t need to be an expert to establish a marketing plan: in fact, the first thing you must recognize is that marketing is everybody’s job. It is a philosophy, not a department or a single person’s responsibility.
You need a marketing strategy for the business or division (catering, banquets, retail sales, 2nd store, etc…) you are currently operating or that you’re about to launch.
You want someone who understands the big-picture business implications of a marketing program or initiative (including the financial implications) to your business or hotel.
You need to make fundamental decisions about how to brand or re-brand one of your products or services, or your business/company as a whole.
You want to determine how to get the best return on your marketing dollars.
You need to gain or recoup market share, or create a stronger competitive position
You want to know how to connect with your guests on a deeper level.
Your branding is tired, losing steam, or outdated.
You know you need more facts (market research) to support a business decision.
You are launching NEW products or services.
How We Make You Better
Our Marketing Programs have included:
Online Reputation Management (ORM)
Voice-of-the-Guest (VoG) Feedback and Analysis
New Domestic and International Markets
Online Reservation Systems
Online Ordering Systems
Branding & Brand Strategies
Marketing Plans & Support
New Business Opening
Local Store Marketing
Positioning and Messaging
Research and Competitive Analysis
Social Business Solutions
Text Messaging Programs
Email Marketing Programs
Retail and In-Store Planning
New Media Planning
How We Can Make You Better
- Build sales and profits by harnessing the power of your brand.
- Align your product to the expectations of your Guests.
- Analyze and improve your Guest’s experience at all points of contact.
- Develop employee enthusiasm that leads to Guest satisfaction.
- Design an action plan that promotes loyalty in your business.
You have two “on-demand” options:
Marketing|Branding Program Notes:
- All pricing quoted is the monthly investment based on the stated program term minus the PIFUF 10% discount for a single-unit business. For a price quote on multiple businesses, call me to discuss your situation.
- All programs can be month-to-month. Call me to discuss your situation.
- Investment for any program does not include additional costs for marketing|branding collateral created for your programs. i.e. menus, billboards, flyers, websites (pages), etc… which are billed at cost.
- All local client locations are eligible for onsite sessions at no extra cost. Non-local client locations can be onsite, if you make arrangements for travel & accommodation invoicing. Should you require me to be physically on-site, any additional cost would just be for travel & accommodations -that’s it. Some clients have wanted me present in the beginning (to look around) and again when tough issues arise. Some have wanted me present monthly for face-to-face meetings. And still others have never required any on-site meeting. The choice is up to you but technology has improved to such a degree that it makes this issue moot – except for conducting an on-site audit prior to starting a program or for issues like construction or any type of physical inspection necessary for a project’s completion.
- For questions concerning payment options or processes, see SHG® Payments & Expense Guidelines
- Should you engage Summers Hospitality Group for a larger project within 30 days of your On-Demand consulting and coaching service, your entire investment will be credited to that project.
- ROI calculations are attributable to a combination of cost savings and/or sale growth.
- P.I.F.U.F. – Pay In Full Up Front and get 10% off your total investment.
One Thing Is Certain
You can’t expect to stand out from the crowd using the same marketing strategy everyone else does. If you want to transform your business, you need to first transform your marketing and the thinking behind it.
This is about more than just putting butts in your seats or heads in beds; it’s about creating best relationships with your guests, future guests, vendors, staff, menu, operation and anyone else involved in helping you make more money.
At Summers Hospitality Group, we understand brand building, and the importance of a well-defined brand to the success of a business.
Everything we do is considered within the broader context of a complete and seamless marketing strategy, to make sure that all the parts of a marketing program work in coordinated support of each other to maximize their value. We know that everything a business does, the way they do it, and, in many cases, what a business doesn’t do, acts to add to or detract from the unique position in a customer’s mind.
Frequently, staff or management changes, the introduction of a new menu or services, new and different competition or simply the passage of time can cause a businesses protection of its valued brand to decline. This is a overall analysis of your branding practices to see if you’re doing everything you can to maximize your efforts
Compares your business with its top 3 competitors (extensive analysis of product/service value, key messages, proof points)
Derive key insights from the findings that will help in the development or refinement of your company’s strategic plan, positioning statement, key messages and proof points.
To learn more about our brand audit, click here.
All of our programs are built to make you a success. Which means we build them according to your specific and unique needs. This doesn’t mean we “customize” them to fit your business (which means nothing more than taking a templated program and tweaking it to fit your situation). We personalize them 100% from the beginning to ensure that we leverage every unique aspect of your business in order to innovate your ability to create success. This is a very critical difference.