"The growth of your business is directly related to your own personal growth."~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
Restaurant public relations broadens your reach.
With restaurant public relations, you can extend your selling messages into markets that cannot be cost-effectively reached with paid advertising. For example, when you post a billboard advertisement, even when drivers happen to spot your ad, they only see it for a short moment.
When consumers read newspapers and magazines, they devote their full attention to articles that spark their interest. With an effective restaurant public relations campaign, articles on your business are published in print and online publications. If a particular story angle has a certain appeal, it is told on TV and radio news and talk shows.
Restaurant public relations builds relationships with the media.
Think of the editors and journalists covering your industry as the “gateway” to millions of readers. A key to successful PR is building and maintaining cordial business relationships with these key opinion makers. By limiting your marketing to billboard advertising and other forms of advertising, you are unable to develop relationships with media members who can tell your story to a wide audience at a fraction of the cost of advertising.
The key to effective restaurant public relations is a consistent campaign, which includes ongoing press releases and media relations. By keeping your company’s name in the media’s eyes, certain press release story angles will capture the interest of a reporter or editor.
Restaurant public relations establishes you as an expert in your industry.
When consumers read an article and see a source that is often quotes in stories, they develop the idea that the source is an expert in his or her industry.
Not only is effective restaurant public relations about writing press releases and placing them in media outlets, it’s also about educating the media about your background and expertise so they will call on you when they need a source for a particular story.
What I Do To Help You Build A Better Business
Why You Should Hire Me
Results My Client-Partners Have Achieved With My Help
Increased Sales & Profits
We’ve documented that businesses whose employees are engaged (well matched to their jobs and enjoying what they do) lead to increases in the most critical top & bottom-line metrics: sales and profits.
Business & Professional Growth
Employees who feel valued will perform better, stay longer and contribute more to the business’s ability to drive top line sales and bottom line profits.
Here Are 5 Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my ThinkWorx™ workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.