We can help you develop a customized social business strategy that will:
- Engage, develop and grow relationships with your current and potential guests which will lead to increased market share, customer loyalty and increased revenues
- Navigate social platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Create brand and property awareness
- Allow for best service recovery and guest retention, and
- Help your attraction, hiring and retention efforts
The world has been and continues to be a rapidly changing social marketplace for businesses. Guests are more demanding and more engaged in defining value for themselves – with or without your input. This is why it is extremely critical to understand and engage with your guests on a deeper and more social level than ever before if you want to build future success. The question is not about the use of social media but instead, of creating a more social business. These workshops will be an intensive three days of intellectually rewarding work that includes both strategic and tactical challenges to best prepare yourself and your business to face your ever increasing social marketplace. They are also the only workshops, specifically designed and created for business & hospitality businesses. Overview:
- Practical and cutting-edge information and discussions of current & future social business trends and best practices.
- Two books to be read and discussed for understanding the culture necessary for a successful social business strategy.
- Identifying and outlining social business opportunities for your business and your market.
- Analysis of your existing marketing strategy with the goal of creating comprehensive social tactics to realize the social business opportunities identified.
- Four, monthly, follow-up teleconferences to support your change efforts.
- Working and engaging with some of the most successful business and hotel operators.
- Realize and understand the urgency with which your business must grasp the need to engage your guests on a more social level in order to generate deeper, long-term brand loyalty that outcomes in greater long-term profits.
- Outline what a successful social strategy looks like for you and your business in your marketplace.
- Understand the resources necessary to achieve social business leadership both internally & externally.
- Evolve your thinking and understanding of what a successful social business does.
- Understand and engage with the tools of social business leadership.
- Recalibrate your guest experience to become more value driven for the guest and more profitable for your business.
- Recalibrate the work experience for both staff and management in order to achieve higher levels of performance & profits, combined with significant savings in the cost of doing business.
- Create new and innovative ways of doing business.
- Decrease reliance on price considerations and move to a value-added model.
- Learn from those who have actually done what you need to do.
- Introductions to thought leaders in your industry.
- Create new contacts while building your new community.
- Two books (currently vetting, to be announced)
- Questionnaire to be returned to me
- Specific self-analysis to maximize participation (e.g. identification of goals & objectives, brand strength indicators, social brand audit, etc…)
How We Make You Better
All of our programs are built to make you a success. Which means we build them according to your specific and unique needs. This doesn’t mean we “customize” them to fit your business (which means nothing more than taking a templated program and tweaking it to fit your situation). We personalize them 100% from the beginning to ensure that we leverage every unique aspect of your business in order to innovate your ability to create success. This is a very critical difference.