One Thing Is Certain
You can’t expect to stand out from the crowd using the same marketing strategy everyone else does. If you want to transform your business, you need to first transform your marketing and the thinking behind it.
This is about more than just putting butts in your seats or heads in beds; it’s about creating the best relationships with your guests, future guests, vendors, staff, menu, operation and anyone else involved in helping you make more money.
At Summers Hospitality Group, we understand brand building, and the importance of a well-defined brand to the success of a business.
Everything we do is considered within the broader context of a complete and seamless marketing strategy, to make sure that all the parts of a marketing program work in coordinated support of each other to maximize their value. We know that everything a business does, the way they do it, and, in many cases, what a business doesn’t do, acts to add to or detract from the unique position in a customer’s mind.
Frequently, staff or management changes, the introduction of a new menu or services, new and different competition or simply the passage of time can cause a businesses protection of its valued brand to decline.This audit does three things:
- This is a overall analysis of your branding practices to see if you’re doing everything you can to maximize your efforts
- Compares your business with its top 3 competitors (extensive analysis of product/service value, key messages, proof points)
- Derive key insights from the findings that will help in the development or refinement of your company’s strategic plan, positioning statement, key messages and proof points.
We specialize in offering these strategic services specifically engineered for multi-unit and franchise businesses.
- Community Marketing
- New Store Openings/Grand Opening Promotions
- Market Entry Research and Community Programs
- Product Launch and Testing
- In-Store Events/Promotions
- Multi-Unit Market Planning
- Public Relations
- Regional Meetings
- Franchisee Training
- Franchise Newsletters
- Franchisor-Franchisee Communications
- On-Going Event Planning
- Marketing Calendar
- Multi-Unit Website Development
- New Media Merchandising
- Online Promotions
- In-Store Internet Integration
What I Do To Help You Build A Better Business
“Coaching Is Essential To Maximizing Individual & Business Performance”
“Consulting optimizes results & maximizes your business’s potential.”
“The growth of your business is directly related to the growth of everyone in the business.”
“My Presentations Provoke & Challenge.”
Why You Should Hire Me
*Results My Client-Partners Have Achieved With My Help*
Increased Sales & Profits
We’ve documented that businesses whose employees are engaged (well matched to their jobs and enjoying what they do) lead to increases in the most critical top & bottom-line metrics: sales and profits.
Business & Professional Growth
Employees who feel valued will perform better, stay longer and contribute more to the business’s ability to drive top line sales and bottom line profits.
…as employees become fully successful in performing their jobs
…as a clear vision of the desired future is identified and a plan to achieve it is realized.
Here Are 5 Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my ThinkWorx™ workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.
The Bottom Line
Here are three amazing benefits of participating in our programs – they are in fact three indisputable reasons why everyone should:
- You get better.
- You get better faster.
- Eventually you become your own business coach.