The Questions Great Leaders Ask Themselves
As you seek to reach the ranks of great leaders, ask yourself these questions:
- Do I know what makes each of my team members inspired? Discouraged?
- Do I know the level of skill of each employee? Am I adapting to the abilities of each?
- Am I creating an environment that encourages uniqueness and difference?
- Am I suffocating others by making them feel like they have to be a certain way (“my way or the highway”)?
- How am I utilizing each person to his or her utmost potential, regardless of how he or she compares to other team members?
- Am I rigid and unable to adapt to needs and team members accordingly?
- What am I doing to make progress in this strategy?