"The growth of your business is directly related to your own personal growth."~ Jeffrey Summers, Founder|Principal Summers Hospitality Group
How Do We Do That?
VoE incorporates several elements of the most effective and widely used Voice of the Customer (VoC) models in order to get an urgent yet realistic picture of both employee satisfaction with and their loyalty to your business from their experience(s) with you.
We then use the VoE information to create an action plan for you to innovate your systems and process to best align your business with the expectations of your employees as well as a plan to facilitate and support more and deeper levels of engagement. We believe that because it is vital to measure the likelihood that a employee would refer your business to someone in their social sphere of influence for employment, that it is one of the most significant metrics that can be utilized in the foodservice and hospitality business that measures engagement and at the same time, focuses on the foundation of your business which builds sustainable, long-term and profitable growth – employee engagement.
We do this by leveraging the feedback we gather from literally interviewing all of your employees to create the necessary programs and systems for you to be able to maintain your business’ focus on creating the best employee experience possible and improve it to such a degree that it determines greatly, the direct and indirect impact on the guest experience.
We do this by Coaching you on ways to look at everything you do inside your four walls and from every system and process, in terms of how it will affect the employee experience.
Each VoE program includes the following three components;
- ENGAGE We contact the employee by phone or in person, to measure and understand their experience through a fairly in-depth one-on-one interview.
- LISTEN Next we aggregate their answers to get a clear picture of their level of engagement, both individually and as a group.
- ACT We collate the information we get from your employees and create both weekly- and period -based Trend Reports that outline those ideas that have been most emphasized by your employees from both the positive and negative perspectives. We then create and hold a weekly Coaching session with you and your team to develop and refine your employee experience strategy. We also incorporate a real-time alert feature that notifies you or your unit manager of negative experiences as soon as we encounter them so that you can engage with the employee on your level and begin your own coaching process.
What I Do To Help You Build A Better Business
Why You Should Hire Me
Whenever You’re Ready, Here Are Five Ways I Can Help You Start Growing Your Business Today:
1. Register for one of my EventWorx™ Learning workshops. Learn more about those here.
2. Join my BizWorx™ Coaching program and start growing your business the very day you start. I help business leaders rapidly grow their businesses with sustainability. If this fast growth interests you, call me at 855-744-4677 and talk to me about your opportunity at no charge.
3. Engage me in a GrowthWorx™ Consulting Project and finally set your business on the road to rapid and sustainable growth.
4. Conduct an Onsite Review in order to create a blueprint for growing your business in the coming year.
5. Have me Facilitate A Strategy Session for your leadership team. Most of our clients now do this every 6 months and it has provided the needed focus and accountability necessary to achieve sustainable growth.
5b. Have questions? Contact me to discuss your opportunity with no obligation to you for the first conversation.
The Bottom Line
Here are three amazing benefits of participating in our programs – they are in fact three indisputable reasons why everyone should:
- You get better.
- You get better faster.
- Eventually you become your own business coach.